Warranty on Repair
When you have selected authorized center for repair then warranty provided on repair will be decided by the service center of your respective brand. In other case, when you have selected QuiPair certified center then you will get 1 month warranty only on the part replaced or repaired by the center. There won’t be any warranty on any other part or problem which was not the part of the repair process. Warranty will not be applicable if we feel that the device has undergone any kind of physical damage which includes damages due to water too. We are not responsible for any other problem which we have not addressed during repair.
- Repairs of liquid damage or water damage phones do not carry any warranty.
- Warranty for all repairs other than Touch & LCD is 30 days from the time device has been delivered.
- For Touch/LCD repairs, QuiPair provides a service warranty of 90 days from the time mobile has been delivered.
- The warranty covers the service issues which were fixed by QuiPair.
- Warranty doesn’t cover any breakage/damage caused by external environment after a mobile has been delivered.
- There is no service charge on concerns/complaints regarding repairs that are raised within 3 days of delivery of product.
- However, we charge a nominal service fee of Rs.299 as service/labor charge if the complaint is raised 3 days post-delivery.
- Battery replacement does not carry any warranty.